7.21.2008

When You Love Someone

hmp.. lagunya enak loh.. Ini lagu yg udah jdi RBT hp gw setaun terakhir ini.. haha..
blum bosen2 nih.. hihi.. mungkin yg suka telpon ud pada bosen y?? wkwk..
kata2nya kata c tade so sweet sekali.. wahaha..

When You Love Someone by Endah

I love you but it's not so easy

to make you here with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever
but you're still in my dream
And I can't stand to wait 'till night is coming to my life
But I still have a time to break a silence
Reff:
When you love someone
just be brave to say that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love
don't ever let it go
or you will loose your chance to make your dreams come true
I used to hide and watch you from a distance
and I knew you realized
I was looking for a time to get closer
at least to say hello
And I can't stand to wait your love is coming to my life
bridge:
I never thought that I'm so strong
I stuck on you and wait so long
but when love comes it can't be wrong
Don't ever give up, just try and try to get what you want
cause love will find the way



hm, yg bgian ini bgus sekali dan menyemangati sekali.. hoho..
"
I stuck on you and wait so long
but when love comes it can't be wrong
Don't ever give up, just try and try to get what you want
cause love will find the way"
yup2.. percaya sekali klo love will find the way.. hwhw..
berharap sajalah.. wkwk..

No comments: